Virtual Assistant

stuy119

Guru
1000 Post Club
Does anyone use one of these? If so, what tasks do you delegate out to them, and how efficient/effective are they?

If they are worthwhile, who do you use/recommend? How much are they?

I'm looking into this, as I think it would be less expensive than hiring someone - but I'm unsure of their value. I'm really not sure of what I would outsource, but I do want some more time to market and sell.

Seriously, no one subs any of their admin work out? You prefer to either do it all yourself (a major time waster) or pay an admin as an employee (infinitely higher cost)?

This would explain why I'm always outselling other brokers. I had hoped that someone was productive on here.

Usually the concept of a virtual assistant is someone overseas. The downside to this is they can't mail things for me, or scan paperwork for me. This limits some of the activities I would like to have someone do, where it makes sense to outsource the activity.

I have used 'virtual assistants' several times though, usually for database entry / cleanup work. A while back I was working on increasing the number of referrals I received from realtors, I hired an assistant to go on various realty company websites and get me the names, phone numbers, addresses, emails, etc, from all the local realty companies. I had purchased a realtor list, but it was almost useless.

I prefer automation, but not everything can be automated well!

Dan

Back