Walmart Gift Card Offer Lead Card

RonSmith1984

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Just curious, those that have used that type of mailer, what was your experience like?

I imagine giving something free is a great way to get a wholleeee lot of people that want nothing more than that free gift, tho I could be way off base as I have no experience with it.

Any feedback is appreciated
Thanks

Thanks for the info.
what kind of response is typical for you with this type of lead card?

Great response rate. Almost everyone just wanted the "free" Walmart giftcard and nothing more. Incentivized leads like that for this particular market did not make sense for me. I sold enough to pay for my mailer but I will never do that again. I got hounded by 1 person for over a month for their card after I ran out and bugged me to death!

Great response rate. Almost everyone just wanted the "free" Walmart giftcard and nothing more. Incentivized leads like that for this particular market did not make sense for me. I sold enough to pay for my mailer but I will never do that again. I got hounded by 1 person for over a month for their card after I ran out and bugged me to death!

I've had about a 30 percent close rate on mine. Hardly anyone even remembers the card

Back