Want to Sell Annuties

Hi all-

Working on getting enough posts to be able to leave links in posts or in my signature box.

Respecting the forum rules is part of relationship building! LOL

I will get posting and come back to leave the link! Sorry for the inconvenience.

You can PM me if you have any questions or try googling "Annuity Marketing Maven".

Happy holidays!!:1cute:
Chris

Hi all-

Working on getting enough posts to be able to leave links in posts or in my signature box.

Respecting the forum rules is part of relationship building! LOL

I will get posting and come back to leave the link! Sorry for the inconvenience.

You can PM me if you have any questions or try googling "Annuity Marketing Maven".

Happy holidays!!:1cute:
Chris

Chris I will do you a favor and give out your link.

Annuity Marketing Maven Specializing in Fixed Annuities <-- Click Here for his link.

If that's a dude, then he is very metro...

annuitymaven2.jpg

I could use some help.

I have seen some pretty good info from you guys, so I am going to ask a question that is very important to me.

I have been in the Insurance industry since 1985. I have written $7.5MM in a short year and I am very good with IRA info (Ed Slott trained). I am looking to be employed by an IMO, FMO or anyone else who needs someone to help recruit, train, motivate and develop case design in Annuities and Life Insurance.

Do you know of any organizations who could use my help? They all want to give me a "best contract" and let me recruit my own guys. That is not what I want to do. I am willing to relocate and any help I get will be rewarded if it is legal to do so. Thanx.

Jeff

Re: I could use some help.

I have seen some pretty good info from you guys, so I am going to ask a question that is very important to me.

I have been in the Insurance industry since 1985. I have written $7.5MM in a short year and I am very good with IRA info (Ed Slott trained). I am looking to be employed by an IMO, FMO or anyone else who needs someone to help recruit, train, motivate and develop case design in Annuities and Life Insurance.

Do you know of any organizations who could use my help? They all want to give me a "best contract" and let me recruit my own guys. That is not what I want to do. I am willing to relocate and any help I get will be rewarded if it is legal to do so. Thanx.

Jeff

I know of several. Where are you located and where would you be willing to relocate?

Last edited:
Re: I could use some help.

Jeff

The FMO's will not pay you as much as you are making now and you will have to work a lot of hours without flexibility. Why?

Patch hits the nail on the head.

I've seen guys leave the FMOs for more money, then get lured back by steady income, then leave...

You have to be willing to be pestered constantly by guys in the field: "What should I be selling this guy who is 65 and...."

You have to travel constantly for the FMO events and for all the top companies the FMO pushes in order to keep up with the new products. The guys I rely on to tell me what is new and give me the lowdown on the best strategies are really good, but I frankly don't know how they do it. I know I wouldn't want the job.

Back