WANTED: Tele-sales Headset Recommendations

Lioness

Hi Everyone...

My 7-year old Plantronics Headset has finally flatlined, and I'm shopping for a replacement. Looking for something with exceptional sound quality and clarity, long battery life, long range for those times I need to walk to the kitchen and get coffee, 3-way call capability, and compatible with most UC applications and collaboration tools.
Please provide brand name, model #, and why you like it - if possible. Thanks ahead of time for your suggestions.

Hi @TwiLight...

I actually have a set of the Voyager 5200s that I bought brand new and never used because I could never get them to fit snug enough in/on my ears to hear the other person on the call well. In tele-sales you need to be able to hear even the smallest of inflections in your client's voice to discern whether or not they want to buy. But I could never do that with the 5200s because they always felt like they were about to fall off or out of my ears. How do you get yours to stay snug on your ears ? If I could get them to stay on snug, they would be perfect.

Hi @TwiLight...
How do you get yours to stay snug on your ears ?

First. Big ears help. they are actually tight for me. To stay on well, the ear piece for the ear canal, comes in three sizes for a snug fit. I just ordered a new Voyager 5200 to replace the one I got in 2016 when they first came out.

so far so good. A little more snug then before, but they have not been stretched out yet.

The Skipper

Back