"We Found 0 Plans"

I guess you don't have to cover pre-existing conditions if you decide to eliminate an entire class of insured.

Actually that is not true. If they cover the child as a dependent they have to include px conditions.

I have a $0 commission case on the books with Cigna, courtesy of my website. Someone found me, applied direct to Cigna without my assistance. Wife was rejected, husband accepted as was one of the kids who apparently was uninsurable.

I say apparently because the app was clean (all "no" answers) yet somehow Cigna discovered enough info to decline an adult, rate the other and rate the uninsurable child to the max.

Fortunately, I did not do anything to earn my $0 commission.

Actually that is not true. If they cover the child as a dependent they have to include px conditions.

I have a $0 commission case on the books with Cigna, courtesy of my website. Someone found me, applied direct to Cigna without my assistance. Wife was rejected, husband accepted as was one of the kids who apparently was uninsurable.

I say apparently because the app was clean (all "no" answers) yet somehow Cigna discovered enough info to decline an adult, rate the other and rate the uninsurable child to the max.

But you can make it up in volume.

Rick

The "entire class of insured" that I am referring to are the children 0-18 who I could write stand alone policies on until October or November. The only way I can cover an U/19 now is as a dependent.

The "entire class of insured" that I am referring to are the children 0-18 who I could write stand alone policies on until October or November. The only way I can cover an U/19 now is as a dependent.

Like I said earlier, it's gonna mess with us for a while but all these issues are just gonna hurt the D crats come 2012. Necessary sacrifice me thinks.
These ins. cos. are big money thinking long term, they can float with limited growth for a couple of years if it means putting this HCR (whatever that means) back on the shelf where it belongs.
It's about winning the minds of the voting public. It's gotta get bad and stay bad for a while in order for this to get buried.

Last edited:
Unless Obama gets voted out in 2012, none of our conjecture here regarding the future of his garbage healthbill will matter. Seriously, if the Repubs don't put up someone who can beat him, forget it.

as a health broker/agent I try to help at least one LOST cause everyday. Its usually a GUARANTEE ISSUE policy with 0 commission. Why because its my obligation to help my fellow Americans find health care... it also makes me feel good and will come back to me in some form.

Regards,
Joe Copson

Unless Obama gets voted out in 2012, none of our conjecture here regarding the future of his garbage healthbill will matter. Seriously, if the Repubs don't put up someone who can beat him, forget it.

The Kenyan's popularity will only continue to plummet over the next 2 years. Watch it go.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
as a health broker/agent I try to help at least one LOST cause everyday. Its usually a GUARANTEE ISSUE policy with 0 commission. Why because its my obligation to help my fellow Americans find health care... it also makes me feel good and will come back to me in some form.

Regards,
Joe Copson

What a dipsheet.

Last edited:
Back