Web Sites and Domain Names

For those of you who need web hosting or domains. Check out my site

Web Hosting & Domain Registration

You can get reliable hosting for as little as $49/yr and $6.99 domain names. Most of them also offer free domain names.I also have a few coupons listed for a couple of them.

I'm a web designer and have been using most of the hosting services listed on my site for years with no problem.

I just bought the domain www.ObamaHealthPlan.com

Does anybody have any good ideas of what I should do with it?

I'm not experienced with web marketing.

Yes... I would call him up tomorrow and see if he wants to buy it... Here is his number: (202) 456-1414

My peeps are still working on cracking that super-duper secure blackberry that he has... so it might be until this time next week before I can post his cell number.

Good luck on it... Oh, and if he bites, the least you could do Newb is throw some "love" my way... don't you agree...?

Oh, and I hear that there was some kind of a windfall signed today... something about $ 787 dollars... so I know he has the dough to make the deal.

I'm thinking about selling the following domain names.
whybuylifeinsurance.com
getfullyprotected.com
ineedlifecoverage.com
termandwholelifeprotection.com
Maybe cheaperterminsurance for a lot of money

I know I can get something good out of cheaperterminsurance, but what do you think about the other domain names?

With some exceptions I thing the importance of a domain name that says what the site is for is less important these days than is used to be. For example what does godaddy have to do with domain names and hosting? It's more about SEO and having a name that sticks in people's mind. I use godaddy.com for registering and may start to use them for hosting as well.

I am in the process of setting up an online LTCi site at www (dot) yourltci (dot) com

Mark, you are on a roll. How about these?

BuyNowBeforeYouDie.com

WeMakeYourWidowRichWhenYouDie.com

and a variation is RichBitch.dom

IToldYouIWasSick.com

BetYouCantDoThis.com

I used godaddy to purchase my domain. ($9.95) Then used office live to host. You can design your own website or by templates. (Free).

Not the most flashy website at all. But I have learned alot in the process. SEO is huge. Be a sponge and suck up all the free knowledge that's available. Never rely on someone who promises 1st page or top anything on google. I have managed to get #1 on Google. But it really doesn't count when the keyword search is "can you be denied coverage in georgia health insurance" -fourth place on Google today
or "medical questionary for underwriting group health insurance coverage in Georgia" -front page today.

You also have to determine if you want the site to give info on your business or drive leads.

by the way I will eventually have a more professional site but before I dive any further I want to know what I am talking about. Best thing is it cost me $9.95 and quite a few late nights. (never work on it during calling hours)
psebenefitsgroup

Back