Web Sites and Domain Names

Not a bad one!

I was pretty surprised it was available. I was playing around on Go Daddy trying different names and typed in www.ObamaHealthPlan.com and it said: This domain is up for renewal. You can be first in line if it doesn't renew.

So I put a deposit of like $20 and today I got an e-mail that it was mine.

I assume it would be a good one to do a blog on and have links to my heath quoter? Is there anything better to do with it? I'm pretty green with web stuff. I know I would have to drive traffic to the site somehow.

I found a sale on hosting and domain names. I have heard mixed reviews about the company and I do not have any experience with them but I figured if anyone likes them it was a good deal.

Dreamhost says that if you sign up for a one-year hosting plan using the promotional code "777" and you'll get a whole year of web hosting (including a domain registration) for just $9.24.

Apparently the promotion started the 14th and said it was for only then, but it is still active today, saying it is ending today, but who knows it may continue.

I found a sale on hosting and domain names. I have heard mixed reviews about the company and I do not have any experience with them but I figured if anyone likes them it was a good deal.

Dreamhost says that if you sign up for a one-year hosting plan using the promotional code "777" and you'll get a whole year of web hosting (including a domain registration) for just $9.24.

Apparently the promotion started the 14th and said it was for only then, but it is still active today, saying it is ending today, but who knows it may continue.

Your going to get what you pay for.

No phone support unless you pay an extra $9.95 a month, then you only get three callbacks no live answer.

Here is a quote from the site for their e-mail support,

"When all else fails, you can contact our technical support team. We strive to answer all emails within 24 hours,"

I remember that now that you wrote that. I looked into them at first but did not go with them because of that and went with the same host as you.

Like I said I have not used them, I just thought it was a good deal for someone who does.

Back