Web Sites and Domain Names

I like godaddy.com. I'm doing the unlimited hosting plan.

I'm making a ton of new websites and I can host unlimited sites for just one cheap price.

I also use the FTP, to back up a ton of files. With unlimited hosting, you don't have to worry about if your videos are too long.

I bought a ton of insurance domain names years ago, and I'm going to start selling them soon. Godaddy.com allows you to resell them very easy. You can put the domains up for auctions.

I've already been offered a ton of money for one of my domain names.

Has anyone looked at yahoo business for hosting ?

I've got a web site all made ( used Microsoft publisher ) and I'm leaning towards yahoo.

Hank

I think I have a list of them, that I'm going to put up for sale soon.

I've sold 2 domain names so far and made a good profit. Both of them approached me and made the offer.

I use a lot of the good names to forward over to some of my other websites.

I do wonder how much I could make by selling cheaperterminsurance.com and some of my other domain names.

I have sold quite a few domains as well, but they were all athlete domains.

My favorite one was Ericwinston.com. He was a third round pick by the Texans in 2006.

His Dad was not happy that I had the domain and I did feel bad about it. So I transferred the domain to him and he was kind enough to send us two Miami (of Florida) sweatshirts for myself and my wife. (Eric played for Miami).

healthinsurance.fm

This is one of my domain names, and I just found it for sale here Premium dot fm domains, I'm not the one selling it, but I would take what their asking.

I have no idea how they are able to list it for sale, maybe they figure that if somebody wants to buy it, they would come to me and make me an offer?

I haven't built any new sites in a while, but I also have a large number of undeveloped names.

I would also be interested in any insurance related domain names that would be for sale.

Back