Webinar Tools

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Thinking about jumping into this pipeline but have been reluctant in the past because many of the "systems" were expensive and cumbersome for invitees. They had to download software, click the link, set up an account . . .

I imagine this process is more streamlined and non-threatening now, so looking at suggestions for something simple but workable.

Also booking software for folks who want to attend

TIA

A fellow I know likes to go ice fishing. He says he keeps the worms warm by stuffing them in his mouth.
For years when using crickets, I'd stick one between my lips while I tied a hook on, adjusted my cork, etc. I don't do that anymore.

I had no idea that those little suckers could sting you. I know now.

Thinking about jumping into this pipeline but have been reluctant in the past because many of the "systems" were expensive and cumbersome for invitees. They had to download software, click the link, set up an account . . .

I imagine this process is more streamlined and non-threatening now, so looking at suggestions for something simple but workable.

Also booking software for folks who want to attend

TIA

I dabbled in webinars a few times over the years. Tried several different softwares, and found Goto Webinar the easiest to use, and reasonably priced.
With it you capture a lot of impressive data as well, create a survey for them at the end, auto follow up email etc..

I still use zoom, after using Big Marker. Yes you have to download software for zoom unless youre on a computer, so I tell attendees to use a computer and no software will need downloaded.

Back