How do you manage multiple softwares?

jack3454

Super Genius
This was my first AEP, and im juggling multiple softwares. Currently I am using the sunfire tool to quote and enroll. But not every time a doc will show up on the sunfire tool, so I will have go to the carrier provider tool to make sure the doc is in network for sure. Then after the enrollment I take their info and put it in a separate CRM. Is there an easier way? It would be nice at least if there was a CRM that would link to sunfire and automatically update the contact in the CRM. Just trying to reduce the time im spending on multiple softwares.

This was my first AEP, and im juggling multiple softwares. Currently I am using the sunfire tool to quote and enroll. But not every time a doc will show up on the sunfire tool, so I will have go to the carrier provider tool to make sure the doc is in network for sure. Then after the enrollment I take their info and put it in a separate CRM. Is there an easier way? It would be nice at least if there was a CRM that would link to sunfire and automatically update the contact in the CRM. Just trying to reduce the time im spending on multiple softwares.

I would never trust sunfire or connecture to look up doctors.
Search and Save is a great system for doctor accuracy, but for a CRM it’s lower to middle of the road. I use radius bob for my CRM and S&S for accurate doctor info

We provide an update CRM using the Radius Bob basic platform with custom modifications that we provide to our agents at no cost. I happen to love Radius’s CRM

I love Medicare pro . All the cells are pre built and it’s so easy to use .The Pre filled out aca texting of both consent forms is the easiest I’ve seen to use . Takes 1 min to send and receive the signed form back . It’s not sophisticated like many crms but it’s all I need .

Does M Pro own your database? Can you download and move it at any time? Is there a long term contract or month to month?
MP is month to month with nothing to sign. Not sure how you download your records should you decide to leave. I've reached out to Andrew for the answer to this question and I'll get back to you on it.

MP does have a couple of kool features that I like.

A part D late penalty calculator for all of the drag assers.

A bi-lingual toggle switch that you can turn off and on. But since I only like girls I've never used it.

Not sure how you download your records should you decide to leave. I've reached out to Andrew for the answer to this question and I'll get back to you on it.

Most of these CRM's and quote engine combo's keep your data so it isn't portable. This is especially true for IMO "free" systems.

Search & Save does allow you to upload/download your data and move on anytime you want.

Last edited:
Back