Weird Lessons Learned...

russelltw

Guru
1000 Post Club
Board,

Just wanted to share this lesson I almost learned the hard way.

I was sitting at a stop light waiting in the left turn lane when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it was one of my clients that stays on the phone forever. I briefly considered pressing the ignore button and calling back later, but decided what the heck and answered the phone.

Client said "hey man, just wanted to say hello. I am one car back and to your right waiting for the light to turn. Have a good day and I'll talk with you later."

I almost had egg all over my face. You never know when, where, or how close your clients are.

Curious if anyone else has any stories like this.

at least you werent picking your nose! LOL

You don't have bluetooth?

If you would have hit ignore, just say something later like, I dont talk while I drive, you would have been ok.

I am in Phoenix, all our windows are dark tinted so no one can see in! LOL

I have seen a couple clients at a sports bar, and know the face, but not a clue on their names! Thats bad cause then you look like an ass cause you dont introduce them! LOL

Ya, I stopped giving out my cell phone after getting too many calls during Sunday dinner for things like "How much is my payment going to be next month" and "Does it make a difference what color my car is" while the people who had ACTUAL issues would call me Monday morning and say "I didn't want to bother you on the weekend"

:err:

Back