Welcome to Our New Moderators

Sam

Founder
Administrator
I would like to take a moment to welcome our new moderators for the forum. We are very appreciative that they are all willing to dedicate some of their time and expertise to help moderate conversations that are happening in their domain of specialized experience.

They are all well known and highly regarded members of the forum and I hope you will join me in welcoming them in this new role.

Along with their ability to help Scott, Val and I combat the spammers, they will also be able to decide on acceptable tone and signal to noise ratio in their respective forums. We hope that this will help drive additional quality discussion and sharing, which is the true purpose of the forum.

Some will be more active in shaping the tone, tenor, etc... others may be more hands off.

Dave020 will be the new moderator of the Individual Health Insurance Forum

ABC will be the new moderator of the Employee Benefits Forum

Arthur Rudnick will be the new moderator of the LTC Forum

DJS will be the new moderator of the P&C and Auto Insurance Forums

Dgoldenz will be the new moderator of the Life Insurance Forum

Thanks again for your willingness to help make our community a great place to learn everything you need to know to be successful selling insurance.

I'm here for the P&C agency and to become a better principal...I know Its a much smaller pool of the overall agents here in the benefits and f&s side but great pick on DJS as the p&c mod...I'm sure all those other mod's will do great job as well.

Thank you and I plan on making the employee benefit section a good source for products, sales techniques and solid topic of discussion.

Back