Welcome to Our New Moderators

"Arthur Rudnick will be the new moderator of the LTC Forum

Who?"

Perhaps I can help. Arthur was born March 17, 1970 in Chicago. He grew up in nearby Naperville and attended and graduated from Northern Illinois University with degrees in Marketing and English.

His college classmates voted him "Most Likely To Commit A Misdemeanor" although he was never convicted.

He has been in the insurance business for 28 years with documented success. He is licensed in 12 states, Canada and Cambodia.

Who?"

Perhaps I can help. Arthur was born March 17, 1970 in Chicago. He grew up in nearby Naperville and attended and graduated from Northern Illinois University with degrees in Marketing and English.

His college classmates voted him "Most Likely To Commit A Misdemeanor" although he was never convicted.

He has been in the insurance business for 28 years with documented success. He is licensed in 12 states, Canada and Cambodia.

Is this his ad for match.com?

I nominate Frank Stastny to be moderator of the senior Forum. At least he knows what he is talking about!

Ain't that the truth! But since when do you have to know anything about insurance to be a moderator?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Who?"

Did he start selling when he was 13?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by CHUMPS FROM OXFORD
"Arthur Rudnick will be the new moderator of the LTC
Forum. Who?"

He has been in the insurance business for 28 years
with documented success. He is licensed in 12 states, Canada and Cambodia.

What do you mean WHO?
ME! I'm the new moderator of the LTC Forum!

I'm not sure where you got all of the information from, but you're way off base.
I was born on an Indian Reservation in 1847 and lived in a teepee for 30 years.
My college classmates did not vote me "Likely to commit a misdemenor", they voted me "likey to commit a murder"

Now, as 1st in my class at National Moderator's Academy, I take great pride in my ability to moderate. As time goes by, you will see that Sam made an excellent choice in picking me for the LTC Forum.

I'm hoping that every one will agree........
And, if you don't, let me know and I'll just delete all of your posts.

What do you mean WHO?
ME! I'm the new moderator of the LTC Forum!

I'm not sure where you got all of the information from, but you're way off base.
I was born on an Indian Reservation in 1847 and lived in a teepee for 30 years.
My college classmates did not vote me "Likely to commit a misdemenor", they voted me "likey to commit a murder"

Now, as 1st in my class at National Moderator's Academy, I take great pride in my ability to moderate. As time goes by, you will see that Sam made an excellent choice in picking me for the LTC Forum.

I'm hoping that every one will agree........
And, if you don't, let me know and I'll just delete all of your posts.

Being born in 1847 makes you well qualified to moderate the LTCI forum.

Back