WellCare Action Plan.........

The number one and only way I see agents making a real impact is to (a) refrain from selling any new WellCare MA plans while simultaneously (b) moving your active WellCare MA book to other carriers.

This is how you get back at them. They want MA business. Make them turn in a loss this AEP.

I suggest reframing this, so the consumer is protected. This company is so inefficient, with poor leadership, they cannot pay their workers. This company has customer service number, but my clients tell me they cannot actually provide service. Do you want to do business with this company?

I suggest reframing this, so the consumer is protected. This company is so inefficient, with poor leadership, they cannot pay their workers. This company has customer service number, but my clients tell me they cannot actually provide service. Do you want to do business with this company?
Agreed. And also essentially, "just look at how poorly they treat us, their workers. Imagine how they're gonna treat you, the client." That's certainly no lie. If I was on Medicare, I wouldn't trust this garbage company as far as I could throw it. I'd be very worried they wouldn't pay up if something bad happened to me.

Last edited:
A mapd agreement for commissions is a 1 yr agreement with all carriers . Any carrier as we’re seeing now with Aetna and Humana can simply cancel the old plan on any county they want and not crosswalk the plan . I have to move a ton of plans non renewing . So in reality my renewals were stolen. WellCare agents can move their clients to other plans just like me . I read that agents only produce 1/3 of all medicare sales . The vast majority are done online by clients or done by company call centers
1/3rd of all sales is a ton of sales. Imagine if their total income went down by 1/3rd. It would be total chaos and pandemonium in those shareholder meetings.

When it comes to Medicare Advantage, most of these companies and area managers can't kiss our asses enough. So that tells you quite a lot. There's still a ton of money to go around on the Medicare Advantage side, and they're still immensely competitive with each other.

Therefore they court us to bring more people in and bolster their numbers. That's immense leverage that we have, and we need to use it to our advantage, stop taking these haymakers against the ropes, and come out swinging and start throwing some of our own.

We don't need to be pricks. That won't be a good look, but we need to be professional, firm, and strong in making sure these renewals are ALWAYS paid. We give these companies a ton of business. The VERY LEAST they can do is pay us what they owe us.

I agree. What I would say directly to a client or prospect is different than what we can say here among mostly agents + LD.

"We no longer trust them after they took away every agents commission without cause - our small businesses were less important than Wall Street. So we certainly do not trust them with your health."

I agree. What I would say directly to a client or prospect is different than what we can say here among mostly agents + LD.

"We no longer trust them after they took away every agents commission without cause - our small businesses were less important than Wall Street. So we certainly do not trust them with your health."
Agents + LD

Going to Office Depot tomorrow for another keyboard. Y'all need anything?

Back in 1989 when I became a "Captive Agent" with Prudential we had an Agents Union. We could file grievances and then go sit at a local bar or restaurant and gripe. In our contract we had some "Murphys Days" where we could take time off and not report every Tuesday and Friday. Besides that I can't remember any perks except to pull managements chain occasionally.

Back in 1989 when I became a "Captive Agent" with Prudential we had an Agents Union. We could file grievances and then go sit at a local bar or restaurant and gripe. In our contract we had some "Murphys Days" where we could take time off and not report every Tuesday and Friday. Besides that I can't remember any perks except to pull managements chain occasionally.

You, Are, a rebel. My mom told me to stay away from rebels.

So, are you in the pru crew on fb? I joined to assist a client a few months ago

Back