'Wet Signature'-----> Needed ?

Mike Siegal

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi Friends,

When a Prospect Calls Humana, United, Aetna (etc) to apply for MA coverage...what happens?
  1. Do they simply do a 'phone interview' and get signed up right away (are they in the system effective next mth)?
  2. Do they have to return an application with 'Wet Signature' (before they become effective)
  3. What if they apply online, do they send back an application with 'Wet Signature?'
Just trying to figure out the process (to understand competitors).

THanks for your Help...

They just enroll over the phone its easier enrollment for them to do direct They want it that way

You saying that a 'WET SIGNATURE' is not required by a prospect that phones a Call Center?

???

As an agent, we also have the ability with some companies to do an over the phone enrollment. For some we have to email them a link. In either case, a wet signature is not required. Typically, there is extra training required before we are able to access these systems. If you do an Aetna in person and use Ascend, there is no spot for a wet signature, but the person is required to type in their name.

You saying that a 'WET SIGNATURE' is not required by a prospect that phones a Call Center?

???
Besides that there are online enrollment toolsFor some Carriers That anybody can use there are electronica scopes as well are use one I get from SMS I know Rita has some to

Besides that there are online enrollment toolsFor some Carriers That anybody can use there are electronica scopes as well are use one I get from SMS I know Rita has some to

Ehh....'Who's Rita?' (is this your Wife???)

Which carriers allow you to email the application (do you know)?

Thanks

Ehh....'Who's Rita?' (is this your Wife???)

Which carriers allow you to email the application (do you know)?

Thanks
Ritter spell check is a killer

Humana has one Aetna does I hear uhh now does but I have look further on them WellCare does

Back