What About Virtual assistants?

Your 100% telesales right ? So you need to be out of the house because of the noise level ? If I were comfortable knowing the Medicare agent will be relevant in 7-10 yrs I’d have my son come in business . Deep down I just believe because of the silly money that’s been in Medicare the last 15 yrs things will be changing big . I see the big shakeup in p@c and auto now . Many CO’s want no more business. I can’t bring my son into something that could change big . But being myself only I’ll ride this till the wheels fall off

Yes out of the house because of Noise level,

I know this is NOT the answer to all my issues, and there is still more needed, but I am intrigued by the Idea at least to take some of the load

I know Glenn Shelton has them as well as Eugene Marchenko

Has anyone used any of these? Any feed back ? Any good at all? is one better then the other?
One of the 1st things you should have is a good CRM with AI to take care of some of the small stuff for you.

Glen, Brindle, Brock … they’re all cut from the same dirty cloth. Sorry (not sorry) for saying publicly. Unfortunately Joanna wants to be one of them, too, and she’s getting the hang of leaning into their hallmark arrogance. (Glen isn’t that arrogant but now he’s an official part of the Brindle outfit, and Brindle is insufferable.

I do know that VAs aren’t nearly as great as portrayed by the people who offer VAs. I won’t list all the reasons, but they include language barriers, info security issues, and overall skill.

I do not mean to paint every VA as being crap. But if you’re paying $8-$10 an hour for one - with someone like Glen taking a cut of it - well, you get what you pay for.

Back