What are a few (or many) of the fundamentals top producers all follow?

[QUOTE="Baseball7, post: 1382212, member: 69199" Work harder then everyone else and 10k a week can happen[/QUOTE]

$10,000AP a week on occasion can happen but I don't know of any agent writing $500,000AP of FE business every year.

Two, writing $500K of FE on their own pen year after year? I know Mungia did it one year .possibly more.
Anthony Martin writes over 1m on his pen (computer) each year.

I won't out the other agent because I know that he doesn't like anything like that public but is the #1 agent at a major (FE) carrier and wins trips with others. He did almost 500k last year and is on pace to break that this year.

$10,000AP a week on occasion can happen but I don't know of any agent writing $500,000AP of FE business every year.

I know two and I'm not even in the space.

There must be more...[/QUOTE]

Yea, 500k a year on your own pen is nothing short of absolutely amazing lol. Alot of guys here where I'm at write 100k a year though however. If I could do that consistently man I'd be content lol.

They don't not worry or waste time on responder cards they won't sell.
Does your group teach appointment setting?

They don't, people here are huge on door knocking, cold knocking as well, and going right to the leads house. So you think that taking a day to call the leads and setting appointments would be the better route? My only issue is that the few times I've done that, I just can't get them on the phone, or when I did it was way easier for them to hang up on me or give me objections than at the door. But if I could find a better way and make calling more efficient, I would definitely be down.

They don't, people here are huge on door knocking, cold knocking as well, and going right to the leads house. So you think that taking a day to call the leads and setting appointments would be the better route? My only issue is that the few times I've done that, I just can't get them on the phone, or when I did it was way easier for them to hang up on me or give me objections than at the door. But if I could find a better way and make calling more efficient, I would definitely be down.
How many leads are you getting each week? Until you have more experience, you may need to order more if you’re going to call for appointments. You’ll likely burn through more leads on the phone than an experienced agent would. If you decide to go that route, you should record each call, if possible. Then you can play it back to see where you’re leaving openings for people to shut you down.

What many agents do is call through the leads for appointments until they fill their schedule. Then when they find they have an open time slot because of a no show or something, they doorknock the leads they couldn’t reach, or who hung up or said “not interested”. The people who shut you down on the phone may respond better when you show them the actual lead card they sent in, or the Facebook ad they responded to, etc. Often they just respond better to a real person at their door, rather than the faceless voice on the phone. In any case, you don’t refer back to the phone call. Just present yourself as though this was the first time contacting them.

Not necessarily, that's why I asked first if they teach appointment setting. Reason being if you do decide to set appointments you'll need to learn all the little tricks to make it work well. If they're heavy into door knocking, you'll probably want to keep at it. Are they pretty successful?

I know two and I'm not even in the space.

There must be more...

Yea, 500k a year on your own pen is nothing short of absolutely amazing lol. Alot of guys here where I'm at write 100k a year though however. If I could do that consistently man I'd be content lol.[/QUOTE]
Reach out to me, our agency trainer wrote over $1M on his own pen last year and got paid out over $1.3M in commissions.

Our schedule looks like this:
Monday - Dial and book Tuesday/Wednesday
Thursday - Dial and book Friday/Saturday
Run 30 appointments in those 4 days and you’ll easily make your $10k each week.

Feel free to text or call me if you have questions. 845.987.4427

Our leads system is absolutely amazing.

Latest posts

Back