What Are the Most Frustrating Insurance Questions You Get from Consumers?

lol. I always told people that "accident" is violent and external to the body.

Many years ago, most health policies had accident benefits.
I had a client that caught some bass and wanted to plant them in his backyard pond. He had the bass in a 5 gal plastic bucket filled with water. He carried this bucket one mile. By the time he got to his truck, he had strained his back horrible.
Dr visits and PT followed.
He fought with the insurance company for several months trying to get them to pay as an accident to no success.

I had a client that caught some bass and wanted to plant them in his backyard pond. He had the bass in a 5 gal plastic bucket filled with water. He carried this bucket one mile. By the time he got to his truck, he had strained his back horrible.
He fought with the insurance company for several months trying to get them to pay as an accident to no success.

If it wasn't an accident what was it?

Hijack is in effect.

Back in my serious fishing days I used to fish for bass every now and then but as I was used to fighting with bluefish the bass fishing just didn't cut it. Catching a tarpon is an item on my bucket list.

Years ago I carried some small bass I had caught in a bucket of water about a mile and put them in a neighbor's pond that only had small bullheads and bluegill. About 6 years later we had some fabulous bass fishing in that pond.

Oh Geez...I could go on and on about all the crazy things I've heard. The most common one for me has been, "All you insurance people are crooks! What good are you if I have to pay a deductible!"

Actually had a guy sold, Check and App done for $250,000 30yr Term.

He Says: "So who gets the money again when I die"..... I remind him that he wanted his spouse to receive it as his beneficiary.

His response... "Oh, that is what you mean by beneficiary...forget it then and give me my check back....I don't want that B...tch getting any money when I die."

Back