What Color Suit, Shirt and Tie is Best/acceptable for my Business Card?

If Brad Pitt would be standing in a group of FexContracting agents, he would just look average.
We screen for model-level good looks as well as sales trainability.

[quote

thebookofmormon.jpg
[/quote]

Newby, DHK already posted a picture of the FEX group. :laugh:

Look at my picture and run with that. If you are not manly enough, swap the pink tie with the tie of your choice.

I don't have a pic on my card.

Here is my business card and all my thoughts on the subject. Business Cards, etc

I like the idea of putting labels on policies. I have my name and contact information multiple places on policies. On the the policy wallet, front of the policy, spec page and benefit summary. I review lots of policies and most will have a business card at most included. Which I replace with mine when I leave. I used to have a box full of them :)

I like the idea of putting labels on policies. I have my name and contact information multiple places on policies. On the the policy wallet, front of the policy, spec page and benefit summary. I review lots of policies and most will have a business card at most included. Which I replace with mine when I leave. I used to have a box full of them :)

Great idea......................................

----------

Here is my business card and all my thoughts on the subject. Business Cards, etc

Good stuff! Well worth the price of admission.

Great idea......................................

----------

Good stuff! Well worth the price of admission.

Since most agents never contact their customers after the sale they do not realized I have taken over the policy. Until/unless I replace it. By then I have poisoned the well.

Back