What contact management software to use

Al, when I was in the Post Office on Saturday there was a FBI Wanted poster. The perp looked just like you. Was it you or your twin brother?:D:D:D

P.S. Belated Happy Birthday kiddo!

Al, when I was in the Post Office on Saturday there was a FBI Wanted poster. The perp looked just like you. Was it you or your twin brother?:D:D:D

P.S. Belated Happy Birthday kiddo!

I'm sure they are still looking for me for not showing up for the draft in 1971... but I doubt I'm on any post office walls... not that I'd mind the publicity!

When anyone in a suit comes through my front gate I always hope it's the FBI here to arrest me for draft evasion. I tell Jane (first, current, and very expensive wife) to get the video cam... you can't BUY publicity like that. Every anti-war baby boomer in CA would line up to buy insurance from me! Unfortunately for me anyone in a suit at my door is either a Jehovah or some Edward Jones guy.

Several years ago I called the FBI leaving a message where they could find me (not that I'd be hard to find... having been fingerprinted a million times in the past 40 years... and at same address for past 27) but they never showed up. Why is that? What do you have to do to get arrested in this town? :D

Al

Well my son's in kindergarten so it hit me - what we need is a kindergarten teacher to moderate this forum. That way the teacher could call forum members and say

"Now how do we act when we don't get a lot with someone else?"

Then the teacher could take naughty members and put them in time out. You can't post when you're in time out.

Back