What CRM Do You Use? Anyone Try ACT 4 Advisors?

I still use and like ACT. Never tried Act for Advisors.

Transition is going ok
Question on how you store policy information for each client. I set up a field on the contact section for company (can choose a multiple of choices). And another field for policy number
The problem is if a client has more than one policy my setup is not the best for that

If you record individual policy information in act. Where do you do this. I thought I would add to notes for additional polo licks but there has to be a better way

Thanks

I exported a file in ASCII format from goldmine 6.5. (Contact data). And then imported to act. After a couple tries. Success. All clients info got transferred

Thank you for any input

Larry gaskill

Transition is going ok
Question on how you store policy information for each client. I set up a field on the contact section for company (can choose a multiple of choices). And another field for policy number
The problem is if a client has more than one policy my setup is not the best for that

If you record individual policy information in act. Where do you do this. I thought I would add to notes for additional polo licks but there has to be a better way

Thanks

I exported a file in ASCII format from goldmine 6.5. (Contact data). And then imported to act. After a couple tries. Success. All clients info got transferred

Thank you for any input

Larry gaskill

I scan the cover page of the policy and stack it on the original application to make it one document. (I use Paper Port for that). Then I drag it into the documents tab for that contact.

A more labor intensive way to do it (I did it for a year) was to create an opportunity for every lead and every appointment. You have customizable fields and can make one "Company sold" "policy number" etc. The advantage of this is you can assign leads into where they are in the sales funnel and likelyhood of closing, etc. Nice info to track IF you didn't become a desk jocky and cuts into your time in the field.

Salesforce is best CRM in reviews of 2013 but only thing, it is expensive. If you want to go in economical way and need of all the functionalities which an ideal CRM should have then, you should prefer MySalesDialer.
For more information you can visit to MySalesDialer.com.

Is anyone using Redtail?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
How about Redtail? Is anyone using that?

Last edited:
Salesforce is best CRM in reviews of 2013 but only thing, it is expensive. If you want to go in economical way and need of all the functionalities which an ideal CRM should have then, you should prefer MySalesDialer.
For more information you can visit to MySalesDialer.com.
I use AllClients.com. It does everything I need it to do and it is only $19.00 per month.

I tried Radius and it was not for me. They guys were good, but I wanted too much customization, so I went back to ACT. I use Agency IQ for my drip marketing and ACT/Northwoods Sales Automation bundle for CRM.

Back