What CRM Do You Use? Anyone Try ACT 4 Advisors?

Does anyone know who to contact at Radius? I am interested in moving to their platform since they stated they could import all the YIO data into their program without losing the notes. I have been unsuccessful at reaching anyone over there.

Does anyone know who to contact at Radius? I am interested in moving to their platform since they stated they could import all the YIO data into their program without losing the notes. I have been unsuccessful at reaching anyone over there.

I think I just went to the chat support box to reach them. I have it and they imported YIO for me but it didn't transfer everything right. I forget what the problem was I'll have to look again. I haven't used it much because I don't like it. I'm not sure why I'm still paying for it. I guess I need to find something else.

I have used redtail and act and not crazy about either. I'm thinking of going back to the old school one card system for prospects. Not great for mobile but perfect from the office.

Has anybody used the mojo sells crm?

Jacob,

Sent you an email with our contact information.

Left a voicemail last week, seem to be playing phone tag.

Have you tried Nimble? By utilizing a few different platforms, I have found that you can create a more custom solution at a lower cost.

Back