What do you look for?

Well, I think Frank nailed it.

Something interesting...

I was talking to a Sterling rep. They have supps and MA plans (PFFS only). However, if you have their MA and are not happy with it, you can take their supplement underwriting free at any time. Now, they are priced close to AARP, but I though that was a great marketing piece, since they are the only ones offering it.

Well, I think Frank nailed it.

Something interesting...

I was talking to a Sterling rep. They have supps and MA plans (PFFS only). However, if you have their MA and are not happy with it, you can take their supplement underwriting free at any time. Now, they are priced close to AARP, but I though that was a great marketing piece, since they are the only ones offering it.

I didn't know that. That is super, awesome information to know. Maybe I should read more of the stuff I get from Sterling. lol

Does that mean, if you have a prospect who cannot qualify for a Med Supp that you can write him with a PFFS plan and then in a few months, like three or more :), switch him to a real policy :D like a Med Supp?

Just kidding about the "real policy". I think. LOL

BC & BS here in Ga would do the same, i.e., switch a client from a MA to a med supp w/o underwriting. But that was when it was Med Choice...don't know if this still applies.

That is a a good angle Frank!!

I just thought that it was a unique spin on it. They are the only ones who I know that do that. Granted their supps are not cheap, but could be less then not having it.

I didn't know that. That is super, awesome information to know. Maybe I should read more of the stuff I get from Sterling. lol

Does that mean, if you have a prospect who cannot qualify for a Med Supp that you can write him with a PFFS plan and then in a few months, like three or more :), switch him to a real policy :D like a Med Supp?

Just kidding about the "real policy". I think. LOL

Yes sure they can but only to either their Plan A or C? Can't remember which one but they don't have a choice.

Geez Rick. You are hurting my feelings. You have to remeber tht there is a real person behind this screen name. Keep it up buddy and I will buy a PPL policy. :)
I apologize. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

However, I will be happy to sell you that PPL policy. I could use the commission as could the 13 or 14 people in my upline.

Rick

Geez! if you have that many uplines, how do you have a drop of blood left for yourself? There shouldn't be more than 1 level between you and the company, and not even that if they will hire direct and provide support.

Back