What Do You Think About Postcard Mania?

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
What do you think about Postcard Mania? Also, you can't work there and answer.

If you have used them before, how did it work out for you? Would you ever use them again?

Last edited:
Hey Mark--

I've used them a few times for design, printing and mailing. Always had a good experience with them and the prices are decent--usually not the cheapest but their customer service is great or was at least when I last used them a couple years ago.

I can't speak to their lists, I always had my own or used another list provider.

I am currently at the three week mark trying to communicate with postcard mania. $1,000 later and a lot of frustration, still no leads or mailers. I will NEVER use Postcard Mania again. Check the BBB, there a far more complaints on this company than most.

[F do you think about Postcard Mania? Also, you can't work there and answer.[/SIZE][/FONT]

If you have used them before, how did it work out for you? Would you ever use them again?

I wondered the same thing about them(the last few years). I almost put a order in with them, but the price ran me away. They did always send me sample postcards with a cute face chicks on there ;)

Back