What FE companies have you been writing with for 10+ 15+ 20+ years.

No threw another upline . I don’t think they contract direct . I remember in 2015 or 16 my up line got canned by Settlers . You still got any 5 star on books ?
KSKJ always preferred to contract direct.

I certainly wouldn’t go around FEX to get a contract there.

I still get a deposit from 5 Star every month.

That will be winding down though.

I wrote my last 5 Star in Dec 2013.

This is embarrasing but I sold one policy with Conseco and quit the life insurance business before starting again a year later. I still get renewals on the policy( she is 93 and still paying) but I cant find anyone to change my address or banking info for renewals. So my renewals checks get turned over to state unclaimed funds and I claim it from there every few years. She is still alive so I have ways to go before this renewal stream is over

This is embarrasing but I sold one policy with Conseco and quit the life insurance business before starting again a year later. I still get renewals on the policy( she is 93 and still paying) but I cant find anyone to change my address or banking info for renewals. So my renewals checks get turned over to state unclaimed funds and I claim it from there every few years. She is still alive so I have ways to go before this renewal stream is over
Yup, month ago I found several there also. Then forgot about until now.

Thanks

Back