What Free Information Could You Give To A Client To Create Value

Re: What Free Information Could You Give To A Client To Create Va

If you are marketing to seniors, you can give them info on a lot of the discount programs out there for prescriptions, eyeglasses, cell phones, food, etc. Hundreds of programs out there for seniors but unfortunately most do not know anything about them.

copyright 1978. Should still be ok

I don't know. We added 7 more states during the last election.

info on a lot of the discount programs out there for prescriptions, eyeglasses, cell phones, food, etc.

Care to share? Do you have this on your website or something you print and mail out?

Re: What Information Could You Give (FREE) To A Client To Create

I send real letters from my clients. That ussally does the trick.;)

If I were you, make a mock newsletter quote]

I was wondering what happened to you PPL....you haven't posted since January...looking at your recent posts though make me wonder why I missed you :)....

I offer nothing other than free quotes. In fact, I was just telling someone today (Jeremy...da man!) that surprisingly, many people don't realize that the quotes are free!

I would offer a free "life guide" via Virtual Sales Assistant.

Their interest in a life guide shows that they (or someone they know) may be or soon going to be going through a life event change.

The life guide itself is a checklist of things they can do themselves, but also encourages them to seek the advice and counsel of a financial professional.

The best part? You can print as many as you need with your monthly subscription. (No, I'm not affiliated. Just a satisfied user.)

The Virtual Assistant

I offer nothing other than free quotes.

What a brilliant idea! Thx for the suggestion. Here are some quotes I am going to put on my site.

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach; and those who can do neither, administer.

As one retiring chief executive said to his successor "Yesterday was the last day you heard the truth from your subordinates."

Entrepreneurship is the last refuge of the trouble-making individual.

The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.
She's too young for Medicare and too old for me to care.

Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink.

I would offer a free "life guide" via Virtual Sales Assistant.

Their interest in a life guide shows that they (or someone they know) may be or soon going to be going through a life event change.

The life guide itself is a checklist of things they can do themselves, but also encourages them to seek the advice and counsel of a financial professional.

The best part? You can print as many as you need with your monthly subscription. (No, I'm not affiliated. Just a satisfied user.)

The Virtual Assistant

Another Satisfied VSA user...I would recommend trying them out...I believe they still allow a 30 day free trial.

Back