What Good Senior Dentals Can Be Sold by Phone?

defenderzeta

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I know of CUL dental which requires their parents maiden name as the security verifier... Assurant requires a e-signature...

are there any Senior Dental carriers that can easily be sold via phone by voice signature or a easy way to close via phone?

Spirit... Delta?

I know of CUL dental which requires their parents maiden name as the security verifier... Assurant requires a e-signature...

are there any Senior Dental carriers that can easily be sold via phone by voice signature or a easy way to close via phone?

Spirit... Delta?

Well there are several that you can sell but you wanted "good". No such thing.

Rick

Well there are several that you can sell but you wanted "good". No such thing. Rick

Rick sounds like myself. My clients cannot get me to sell them a dental insurance. I just don't like the benefits, the annual maximums, often there's a network.

Rick, which companies would you use if a client insisted on a dental plan?

Tommy Thevenot
Acadiana Health Plans

I send some of mine to Delta, and would be an agent, but they don't sell individual dental through agents. You could shop a web health site, see what is offered in your zip code area. Some have explored the discount plans or HMO's. These I rarely sell, but if a client insists, I may show them sites to enroll. Too many narrow networks/complicated fee schedules.

A few clients, coming off corporate benefits or small business owners like to buy dental, no matter the cost. If it makes them happy, OK.

Last edited:
Rick, which companies would you use if a client insisted on a dental plan?

Tommy Thevenot
Acadiana Health Plans

I like the "call your dentist and ask if they take Delta PPO. If so, ask if they will force you to pay $40-50 a month to get the network pricing or if they'll allow you to just pay that amount" dental plan.

I also have a plan for $100/yr that simply does the above.

Rick

Back