What Happens to Agents Under Obama's Plan

Well...you ARE right. It's no secret that I don't pay a lot of attention to non-dues paying members. And yes...unless you have donated at least 10 free leads to the "Chumps Health Leads Exchange" program, you don't get the free bi-annual newsletter.

They were tough decisions but I had to make them.

Well...you ARE right. It's no secret that I don't pay a lot of attention to non-dues paying members. And yes...unless you have donated at least 10 free leads to the "Chumps Health Leads Exchange" program, you don't get the free bi-annual newsletter.

They were tough decisions but I had to make them.
That's why I have no issue with the monthly fee of $49 to remain a charter member.

Actually, Chumps gave me a discount. If I pay the entire 12 months in advance, it only costs me $637.

Unfortunately, it's too late to be a charter member. If I remember correctly, it only cost me $1,999 as an enrollment fee. Much less than the pajama man charges.

It's a must for anyone serious about insurance.

Rick

"If I remember correctly, it only cost me $1,999 as an enrollment fee. Much less than the pajama man charges."

And don't forget that you have won a big-screen TV in two of the last three raffles. So you're ahead of the game.

"i think i saw their booth at the flea market"

That's correct. We have a booth at 11 different flea markets throughout Ohio. Visitors calculate their own rates and download brochures and forms to take home. It has become extremely popular and user-friendly.

A major Ohio paper recently said, "I have to admit that I was skeptical when I saw the big "Ohio Health Insurance" sign. But I was impressed by the big crowds around the booth and the non-threatening and informative atmosphere. Great stuff."

Oh...and by the way jm...we don't spam Insurance Forums like...well...you know.

What will happen to Insurance Agents if Obama's plan passes?

I really don't understand all that he wants, it just scares me to death.

Melinda Bell

What he wants is to make sure the United States is no longer #29 out of 30 countries in infant mortality, that we no longer are last in a long list of industrialized countries when it comes to life expectancy.

If there's a public option, then all the people who can't afford a good health care plan will have a choice. So what? That leaves 90% of the market for Health Insurance agents. You can also sell lots of other products like Life Insurance and Annuities. People know they're going to die one of these days, so Final Expense is good substitute.

A good agent can always find a market.

Last edited:
"i think i saw their booth at the flea market"

That's correct. We have a booth at 11 different flea markets throughout Ohio. Visitors calculate their own rates and download brochures and forms to take home. It has become extremely popular and user-friendly.

A major Ohio paper recently said, "I have to admit that I was skeptical when I saw the big "Ohio Health Insurance" sign. But I was impressed by the big crowds around the booth and the non-threatening and informative atmosphere. Great stuff."

Oh...and by the way jm...we don't spam Insurance Forums like...well...you know.

how did u miss setting booths up on the monroe exit???

Latest posts

Back