What happens when....

BKrocko said:
STI, you going to call him out on it? See if he will say it to you in person? Outside of that, once you were able to make contact with someone inside the company, how did that conversation go - are they willing to stick with you?

Well I have always worked with the owners and three years later and two babys I started working with the asst. and all was good...got all claims paid,have life policys on all family members and so forth.....well about a month and a half ago I get a call from the asst. that they wanted to move and I say no prob. and she also said that they had more emp's to do on the new plan.....well after several calls no email and the asst said she was looking at some GR rates on line...I assured her I could get those rates also but allis not email.....then I get her on the phone and she is stand offish and that she knows I need this but is very busy and she has another agent working on this also. :shock: :shock: :shock: .....I said ok.....is this a local agent or one from CA. from the net and said local and I ASK who it was and she reluctantly gave me a name(prob. because she already gave him my name)....at that point I just said run our stats on TDI site to see whos been doing this longer.....well finley get the owner on the phone after an after hour try evening cell call....said she was feeding and call tomorrow...next day ...no returned calls....the next evening same tatic...bingo....and I basically told her Im getting this blown off feeling...and is she firing me and she states no that she is to busy to deal with this and the asst is handling this and that she has not even filled out the questionnaire and then she lets lose with and the asst found out some info on me from the net....so I launch into the EM deal and that was 4 years ago.....and she said it was about 4 years ago...so I told her look I would like tell the whole story in a email with letters from the DOI and how it went down and she would have it today and gave a brief hys on the phone ....she said is that how it really went ....I say just read the letters and email with links.....so she said to call her monday and talk ...so we will see..as far as the other agent ....not going to say a word except if I have a chance to let them know that it is BS to try and earn buss. trying to dig up dirt on other agents rather than experience and years in the field...and straight talk.....

booya......still have a client .......had to fight off 2 other agents.....BTW...it was not an agent that in lightened my client but rather a internet search for my phone number....

booya......still have a client .......had to fight off 2 other agents.....BTW...it was not an agent that in lightened my client but rather a internet search for my phone number....

Way to go Sti.........sounds like that "old news" about you is sort of paparazzi in nature when it comes to internet searches.

Back