What Industry Do You Plan on Going into ?

Marijuana manufacturing and distribution. It's one of the last vestiage of free enterprise.

Not True,
I had a friend that had a dispensary in Colorado.

You have a Fed. Tax, State Tax, & Luxury Tax. on all sales.

Then it cost of growing in as cheap as you think. Then there are additional taxes to do that legit.

The cost of doing business is HIGH HIGH!

He shut down and opened a Ice Cream Parlor. His profit margins are much HIGHER.

Not True,

Then it cost of growing in as cheap as you think. Then there are additional taxes to do that legit.

He should have kept the dispensary and just opened the ice cream parlor next door...

Not True,

You are correct when marijuana is legalized the last vestige of free enterprise will be destroyed! In Washington state were I am located the state proposed a 25% tax on growers a 25% tax on distribution. Then the feds are talking about allowing it with a 50% tax on each so legalizing the product will actually destroy any profit for the producer. That's the socailist way, kill the goose.

I guess it is back to my original plan get on government disability and every other possible give me program, feed on the carcass with the rest of the Obama phone jackels. If my free government medicaid doesn't covered my health care needs I'll marry my neighbor Bruno who works for the state and has great benefits. Because now gay marriage is legal. With my new special status and the fact I am 1/32 Cherokee Indian maybe I can qualify for some government slacker job; but I digress, I really don't want to marry Bruno and I'd like to work for myself with out the massive government regulation. I mean Bruno is really fat and harry if I were gay I think I could do better.

Back to the original question what does a former health guy do legally to make a decent living in this economy without massive government intrusion

Last edited:
Back