What is important to you in selecting an upline FMO?

Didn't you say that when somebody called people names, that shows that they're insecure? Looking through your post, you're VERY insecure...and you're icky. :twitchy:
No, when i call you an *** is more a definition of your character,
*** was formerly a legal and psychiatric category of profound intellectual disability, where a person's mental age is two years or less, and he or she cannot guard himself or herself against common physical dangers. :biggrin:

*** was formerly a legal and psychiatric category of profound intellectual disability, where a person's mental age is two years or less, and he or she cannot guard himself or herself against common physical dangers. :biggrin:
:laugh:Thanks for making my day. You're a riot and always good for a laugh!!!:laugh:

What the hell you talking about *icky ?

You know... I've been thinking, for someone who runs an FMO you sure have a lot of time on your hands!

Thank you for noticing that I manage my time very well. It's part of being successful, as most people would know.

I'm also glad to know that you've been "thinking". There's a first for everything!

Back