What is the Best Insurance Leads Site

Vimo has a call center and is working their own leads- they may be sharing them, but I'd be surprised if you got to anyone that hasnt been called already.

Insuranceleads.com just got bought by all web leads- they are COMPLETE criminals in my book. The lead quality was comical and they sent (and charged) me for about $150 worth of leads after I cancelled.

Havent tried any others, generating my own now...

I've always done well with Stellar Prospects.

Thanks for posting your positive comment. I'm glad to hear you are doing well with the StellarProspects.com aged internet insurance leads.

We've seen several agents, who could not stand paying top dollar for shared real time insurance leads that were being bombarded with phone calls from muliple agents, buy these aged leads after most agents have stopped calling the prospects (which is usually within 2 weeks) and do well picking up business that other agents have missed.

A lot of these agents who were losing money with real time insurance leads say they are making good money with the aged leads.

Thanks for posting your positive comment. I'm glad to hear you are doing well with the StellarProspects.com aged internet insurance leads.

We've seen several agents, who could not stand paying top dollar for shared real time insurance leads that were being bombarded with phone calls from muliple agents, buy these aged leads after most agents have stopped calling the prospects (which is usually within 2 weeks) and do well picking up business that other agents have missed.

A lot of these agents who were losing money with real time insurance leads say they are making good money with the aged leads.

This is very true. I was one of those agents losing money on "real time" leads, and being newly independent with a shortage of discretionary income, I could not afford this kind of thing. I've found on average, I write at least 2-3 apps each time I order 100 leads, which is usually 3 to 4 times of my ROI ($150). I would encourage anyone willing to put the time in on the phone to give them a try.

i do well with insure me and netquote

Both companies owned by Bankrate.com now.
Management Team | NetQuote

Like someone else pointed out, Insuranceleads.com is now part of AllWebLeads.com

I've been working with a couple of you with good results so far. We are not where I want us to be yet. But I'm hearing good results.

FYI: we had an affiliate send us 440+ leads in the last 60 days with 12/31/69 as the birth-date! Without Casey & another agent, who only received 2-3 of them each, letting me know it seemed odd, this might have gone on longer. Once they called we pulled a SQL inquiry of the data base & wow! Other agents that received the leads did not complain! Phone numbers were good & answered on many of them.

We have spent a lot of DEV time on a new tool, kind of behind the scenes so you won't actually see it, but I guarantee when we roll it out completely over the next 30-60 days, you will experience better lead quality than you've experienced in a long time if it works the way our testing has shown.

If interested, we are still here, much the same as when we started 7+ years ago: By agents, For agents. :idea:

and still a boot-strapped company...our focus in on the agents, not trying to be the largest lead provider in the Insurance space, just the best quality at a fair price....& you can email/talk to the owners if you need us.

P.S. We just discovered the B-D issue yesterday. Next week, we are emailing all the agents that received these leads and giving them a credit, even though the majority did not request a credit. It is the right thing to do.

StellarProspects.com is good Tiproute.com is good United health and life llc has a good program I would stay away from Netquote i cant remember the other company that rip me off when i think of it i will post it on here
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
the other company was agent insider worst leads ever!!!!

Last edited:
Definitely I like your view. Sharing!

Vimo has a call center and is working their own leads- they may be sharing them, but I'd be surprised if you got to anyone that hasnt been called already.

Insuranceleads.com just got bought by all web leads- they are COMPLETE criminals in my book. The lead quality was comical and they sent (and charged) me for about $150 worth of leads after I cancelled.

Havent tried any others, generating my own now...

vimo leads suck, according the SEM rush report on vimo.com, they do not rank top 3 for any good keywords, of course they could have affiliate landing pages that rank good traffic.

They buy ppc while their call center staff is in, call the leads themselves first and resell the ones that they can't sell.

It's a good system for them.

Latest posts

Back