What is the Best Way to Recruit Agents?

My network has been the most effective and I have tossed out some ads on Craigslist. Some of the larger sites like Monster can be very costly. Does anyone else have thoughts on this?

THe best way to recruit agents is to buy list of insurance agents. Mail them a postcard offering them training, leads and great products.

This is the best way of doing it.

Come on, Bert. Eye candy never hurt anyone.

I would have agreed with you when I was an employee... as an owner is it just an expensive distraction. I could bring in strippers every Friday afternoon for an hour and it would be less expensive and time consuming than one hot office girl that all of the guys try to chat with all day.

I would have agreed with you when I was an employee... as an owner is it just an expensive distraction. I could bring in strippers every Friday afternoon for an hour and it would be less expensive and time consuming than one hot office girl that all of the guys try to chat with all day.

Careful, I don't thing you want to "go on record" as discriminating against young attractive women. You know how "sue happy" everyone is today. :D

Back