What is the Ideal Situation?

Well we have predictive dialer and it can display a number which we want to display and also it can be used as a call back number.
It is very tedious to manually call up hundreds of prospects and track information pertaining to every customer. The job becomes more complicated when more than 60% of the calls are responded to by an answering machine, or with a busy signal. Well it can be done through your predictive dialer.

It is very tedious to manually call up hundreds of prospects and track information pertaining to every customer. The job becomes more complicated when more than 60% of the calls are responded to by an answering machine, or with a busy signal. Well it can be done through your predictive dialer.

Sage advice!:laugh:

I know some State Farm Agents who use a service like this. You give them the list of names and they will set the appointment. It could be a list from within your book of business or it could be a list of prospects. From what I was told, the companies were VERY good at setting the appointment. I don't recall the name of the companies, but I will find out and post them here.

Back