What Percent of Your Business is Ever Replaced by Another Agent?

Re: What Percent of Your Business is Ever Replaced by Another Age

Less than 3%...and those people are usually idiots who sign up with another agent promising a lower price, but really selling a garbage policy that the client doesn't understand.

Same here. Less than 3%. When I get notice that someone is trying to replace me i go into mode. I usually make more money in the end. Primerica has been very good to me. Have not seen any of them in a while.
Christmas is coming up. I should send them my client list.

Also, how often do you replace anothers agents business?

Rarely get anything replaced, and when I speak to people who have taken out a policy within the last 2 years, I am often able to find a better product and price...As long as no health issues...I run into alot of State Farm Term policies which are extremely over priced.....The clients love me, and this gets my foot in the door to work with them and their retirement assets...

Rarely get anything replaced, and when I speak to people who have taken out a policy within the last 2 years, I am often able to find a better product and price...As long as no health issues...I run into alot of State Farm Term policies which are extremely over priced.....The clients love me, and this gets my foot in the door to work with them and their retirement assets...

Man, I love SF, Farmers and Allstate. Over priced term, Non guaranteed ULs and mostly low faced UL with term rider combos. And lazy agents. Allstate is the best term, I convert that easily.

I haven't had any replaced by another agent in probably 1.5 years. I replace other agent business on 99% of new sales.
Now every once in a while when I replace another agent, they will talk the client back into keeping the old policy. That is usually from bankers life agents feeding the clients full of lies.

Do you count what I replace of my own business written under another agent code?

Back