What problems do your insureds face?

Hello Everyone!

I am compiling a list of potential problems that insureds face. For each problem I plan to create a bold statement and then come up with analogy for each statement to make it digestible for prospects when I am speaking to them.

I am in commercial lines but personal lines problems will be similar and easily transferable to a business.

What are some problems you have seen???

~~Problem "bold statement"~~

Increased Auto Costs "Imagine having a plan how to save AUTO costs..."

Sexual Harassment "Sexual harassment training is required by all CA employers..."

Most of the premium you pay lines the pockets of carriers "We have a plan that will help keep that money in your pockets..."

COVID-19 Compliance / OSHA "we have a template that will make you compliant in 15 seconds, are you interested?...."

Cyber Attacks "Cyber Liability can help make $1000 in premium protect your $10million in the future..."

Late Renewals

Poor Responsiveness

Delayed Certificates

Rising Property Cost

Poor Claims Management

High Ex-Mod

------

What problems have you come across?

I thought I was covered for this

You definitely want to find out if you are covered for random gorilla attacks before, not after, they happen. You don't want to be wondering if you are covered while the gorilla is having his way with you, or worse yet, have your family find out that it's not covered at the funeral.

Of course, I assume you are covered for alien abductions. One can never be too careful.
Alien Abduction/UFO Insurance for Extraterrestrial Kidnappings

I was
You definitely want to find out if you are covered for random gorilla attacks before, not after, they happen. You don't want to be wondering if you are covered while the gorilla is having his way with you, or worse yet, have your family find out that it's not covered at the funeral.

Of course, I assume you are covered for alien abductions. One can never be too careful.
Alien Abduction/UFO Insurance for Extraterrestrial Kidnappings
I was answering an attempt to boiler plate answers to client questions. Experience has shown that you LISTEN to the client and ANSWER their question, not read a reply off a spreadsheet.

Experience has shown that you LISTEN to the client and ANSWER their question, not read a reply off a spreadsheet.

THIS ^^^^^

Before you listen you should start by asking questions designed to focus the prospects attention on why the agent is there.

What prompted you to fill out the reply card? Do you know someone that had a loss of some sort? Did that make you think about your own situation?

If you ask the RIGHT questions your prospect will TELL you exactly what they want (or need). Your job is to craft a solution that meets their needs and budget

Back