What questions do you ask...

I understand what you are saying, but shouldn't you also consider and weight what is best for business... my thoughts are not as selfish as you might think. What happens when best for clients conflicts with best for business and you find your self out of business... and your clients loose you as their agent.

I think that is one of the reasons that I didn't do well as an outside sales guy.

To me a 20 year pay was a no brainer, even though it didn't pay me as well. It just "made more sense." It directly affected my income, which in turn, affected everything else.

I think that is one of the reasons that I didn't do well as an outside sales guy.

To me a 20 year pay was a no brainer, even though it didn't pay me as well. It just "made more sense." It directly affected my income, which in turn, affected everything else.

That is an honest take. I remember in my early days working with an FMO, had a lady tell me that selling Whole Life to seniors was stupid and a rip off. Too dumb back then to understand so proceeded slowly until I was brought up to speed. (only cancer sells up to that point)

Now I see the errors of her thinking.

In your case, who gives a rip what sort of policy pays the bill when the time comes... just that there is a policy in place to do that. If the no brainer doesn't produce a sell... then do something stupid that will pay the bill.

Not sure why you would be stuck on a 20 pay when for about the same money you can get a large face whole life that will have almost the same paid up insurance in 20 years..

Back