What Type of Insurance Do You Have on Yourself?

I've got a $40k UL and $20k WL. I got the UL at 19 and the WL at 23. I'm still not a home owner and haven't accumulated any significant debt so these still sit well. Be dumb to replace either since I got them at such a young age.

I've got a $40k UL and $20k WL. I got the UL at 19 and the WL at 23. I'm still not a home owner and haven't accumulated any significant debt so these still sit well. Be dumb to replace either since I got them at such a young age.

I have my daughter and son in law insured enough for home payoff even though they haven't bought a house yet and for college for kids they haven't had yet. At their age the premium is low enough that it only made sense

Forgive me if you already know this.

I do not know how old that UL is but if it is not a GUL I would really keep an eye on the annual reports and order an inforce every other year or so.

Again, sorry if this is obvious to you. No dis meant. A lot of newbies here.

Lee

I have my daughter and son in law insured enough for home payoff even though they haven't bought a house yet and for college for kids they haven't had yet. At their age the premium is low enough that it only made sense

Ok so what did you wrte them? 30 year term 1 mill each or....?

Forgive me if you already know this.

I do not know how old that UL is but if it is not a GUL I would really keep an eye on the annual reports and order an inforce every other year or so.

Again, sorry if this is obvious to you. No dis meant. A lot of newbies here.

Lee

Wino,
You got some really good training over at ole John Hancock. Looking back I probably should have went with them or NYL for a stint. This is no dis either you know your Shiite!
You can just figure we are all newbies because we all forget too easily, keep us in line Bro, Thanks

Wino,
You got some really good training over at ole John Hancock. Looking back I probably should have went with them or NYL for a stint. This is no dis either you know your Shiite!
You can just figure we are all newbies because we all forget too easily, keep us in line Bro, Thanks

Thank you, but there a lot of guys and gals on here that know a lot more than I. I learn here a lot more than I teach.

Back