What "value Added" Services Do You Offer?

SueNami

Expert
Do any of you do anything else outside the box to attract clients?

I hear so much about added value, but it's all annual insurance reviews and claims advocacy. To me that's expected, not added value.

Hoping to hear some unique ideas....

do back massages and foot rubs count?

Years ago I used to actually go out and videotape home contents and then keep it on file in case its ever needed. After explaining that they'd be required to complete an inventory at the time of loss, many people jumped on the idea. That was 20+ years ago and I bet I still have 95% of those clients on the books. I was hungry at the time as well and it led to referrals, spin offs and was very productive.

There is a company called BizAssure that works in this realm for commercial agencies. They provide a plethora of peripheral services that are meant to bring more value to the table and differentiate the agent. I would say it is geared more toward retention than new biz, but the same concept; something you can show on the front end in your service proposal.

One thing I really liked about the set up is that it tracks the services your client uses throughout the year so come renewal you can provide them a recap with a $ value tied to it, which really helps with those short-term memories they all have.

do back massages and foot rubs count?

I'm not sure I could stomach that... have you seen the general public??? :goofy:

----------

There is a company called BizAssure that works in this realm for commercial agencies. They provide a plethora of peripheral services that are meant to bring more value to the table and differentiate the agent. I would say it is geared more toward retention than new biz, but the same concept; something you can show on the front end in your service proposal.

One thing I really liked about the set up is that it tracks the services your client uses throughout the year so come renewal you can provide them a recap with a $ value tied to it, which really helps with those short-term memories they all have.

Yeah... I've heard of them... was going to reach out to them to see what the exact deal is... sounds like you get a territory exclusive to your agency??? That sounds expensive. lol.

Wish there was something similar for personal lines... haven't seen anything yet though.

oh... I like your user name. lol

Back