What would you do?

I can buy a list of a thousand for around $100. That will get me around 10,000 names, addresses and birth dates. After the list has been scrubbed I will have around 2,500 with phone numbers.

Frank, you are awesome and I would pay you as lot of money if you showed me how to turn a thousand name list into 10,000.

If you are selling MP, and you have competitive companies i.e. Banner, AIG, Genworth, ING, West Coast, Pru etc etc, I would buy internet leads for term insurance and MP. I get about 5 to 7 return on my investment, but I use local leads and been around awhile. I sell all by phone and never even meet the folks, I'm sure I could make additional sales if I did meet, but real busy. I have had a very good relationship my company for the past 2 years. You want a company that has a good bad lead credit program

How do you get the MP apps signed... to the best of my knowlege, electronic signatures are not available for AIG, ING or Genworth... not sure about the other companies you mentioned. Do you mail the app to your client for them to sign and then have them return to you?

How do you get the MP apps signed... to the best of my knowlege, electronic signatures are not available for AIG, ING or Genworth... not sure about the other companies you mentioned. Do you mail the app to your client for them to sign and then have them return to you?

Actually Fidelity Life is the only one out of the companies I use that offer electronic sigs. Otherwise I have to hop in my car and make the drive.

I mail, email, or fax the application.

I would love to hear your pitch as to how you set this up and offset the fact that you will not see them face to face. Do you key on the fact of this being a time saving alternative for the client as opposed to a face to face?

In addition, what percentage would you estimate just sit on the app once they receive it?

I have always thought Health can be done this way very successfully because of the fully electronic apps and submissions and as attested by many members on this board, but life? I'm intrigued...

Thanks...
Al

I started doing this type of business about 3 years ago. I do see some of the prospects, depends on certain circumstances. Probably 30% of the folks do just sit on the apps. Sometimes, if the premium is enough, I will go and complete the application. Many people love this approach. I know other agents that do business this way and are very successfull. You have to have alot of leads.

It's easy. He said he had $1,000. $100 for 1,000 names. There are 10 $100 in $1,000. 1,000 names times 10 = 10,000 names.

I will be looking for your check, I'm sure it is "in the mail" as we speak.

You tricked me! What a sleezy insurance salesman:D
Yes the check is in the mail. But I forgot to get your address so you will have to wait till it gets back to me.:D Oh yeah and I didn't actually say how much, I just said alot. $10 is alot to me:D

You tricked me! What a sleezy insurance salesman:D
Yes the check is in the mail. But I forgot to get your address so you will have to wait till it gets back to me.:D Oh yeah and I didn't actually say how much, I just said alot. $10 is alot to me:D

They taught me that trick in Insurance Selling 101, thought everyone knew that. How else can you sell this stuff?

Hell, if I had $10 right now I might consider retiring. That is a lot of money, do you really have that much all in one place? :D

Back