Whatever Happened To?

I guess I need to dust off my clubs. So if you play really bad can you still sell insurance. I couldn't imagine asking some of the people I know to go play golf with me. They would defiantly win the game. Maybe I could tell them I am just one more policy away from some golf lessons LOL

I guess I need to dust off my clubs. So if you play really badly can you still sell insurance. ? I couldn't imagine asking some of the people I know to go play golf with me. They would defiantly [definitely]win the game. Maybe I could tell them I am just one more policy away from some golf lessons LOL

I can only hope you are only one lesson away from learning how to spell... or at least use your spell checker.

To paraphrase Barry Goldwater (a hero to most of the right-wing whackos in this venue) "Having only a junior college education is no vice. Butchering the English language is no virtue."

I can only hope you are only one lesson away from learning how to spell... or at least use your spell checker.

To paraphrase Barry Goldwater (a hero to most of the right-wing whackos in this venue) "Having only a junior college education is no vice. Butchering the English language is no virtue."

Well al3 I did use spell checker and just clicked the first one I will need to pay more attention next time. Thanks for the lesson!:goofy:

Back