What's the Best Setup for Calling Out of Home?

KidsGotHeart

Guru
100+ Post Club
Look like I can get AT&T for unlimited for 25 a month. Will I be able to use the super dialers with that?

Most of the good dialers don't require a phone, so that's a non-issue.

Kids....listen up...you DON'T NEED ATT or any phone carrier.
Check out Josh's dialer or salesdialer.com or many others.
Use google to find more.

So do I need AT&T or is there a better option?

It really depends on what you're trying to accomplish. Calling by hand is a drag, but $25/month is less expensive than you're going to find with any dialer solution. I offer a solution geared more towards call centers or folks managing at least one telemarketer, but it does also work for the individual agent (new version coming out soon is going to be super user friendly). Another option you may want to consider is SalesDialers or MojoSells.com.

For cold calling I would never dial by hand with the at&t plan or anything like it, dialers are the way to go.

A lot of people are doing away with home phones in lieu of cell phones... and many good dialer options for dialing via soft phone through your computer. Ugh - I just remembered how old I am as I remember when the first cell phones came out with the battery packs. Remember when...

If you're just looking to dial, I would recommend phonepower.com. You can try them out for $20 a month, month to month or pay up the year any time for around $160 and get the 2nd year free with that. Takes a day for them to send you the unit. Hook it to your router. Activate and you can unplug it. Download the softphone and call over the computer. Has a recorder built in if you need it. Can admin everything like call log and such...

Okay I'm confused. So a dialer, dials my cell phone and then out? Does it run up my minutes? I'm ready to spend between 200-300 month on a dialer, list, etc... Just want to get all I need at once. Maybe Josh or one of the sellers could PM me?

Okay I'm confused. So a dialer, dials my cell phone and then out? Does it run up my minutes? I'm ready to spend between 200-300 month on a dialer, list, etc... Just want to get all I need at once. Maybe Josh or one of the sellers could PM me?

No, your phone has nothing to do with it. You take the list you buy from me or any other vendor and it gets loaded into a system that dials it for you. This does require you to have a headset for your computer, but then you will not need any phone. When you login it automatically starts dialing through the list. Does that make more sense?

If you are generally tech savvy (that is willing to learn some basic linux), you can try your hand with vicidial installed on an old pentium IV.

The best part is that it is 100% free autodialer. The only thing you pay is for the SIP voip phone service and they usually run at one cent a minute.

Last edited:
Back