What's the best way to spend $30 on leads?

You need to come up with some more money to invest. If you only are going to invest $30 bucks. Buy a car decal that goes on your windows or a car magnet from VistaPrint - Business Cards - Full Color Printing - Digital Printing Company | VistaPrint . At least 30 people a day see your car/truck and that is a good start for only $30.

I may not see eye to eye with Mark at all times, but this is the best $30.00 idea out there.

Thanks for the compliment. I have made some sales from this simple idea.

"same guys responding to questions with the same old "Search the threads"

Ugh...I hate to tell you, but when you ask a broad question like "what type of leads are the best"...well....if it were me, I WANT to read what EVERYONE has to say, as opposed to just a few that might respond to the request.

The "search" suggestion was not meant as a put-down, but just to steer you in the right direction so you can ask more specific questions.

It seems to me as if some of the "Guru's" simply don't want to let others know what they are doing to get business. That's cool, I guess. I've read a lot of different threads and it's the same guys responding to questions with the same old "Search the threads...". I'm the kind of person who shares knowledge with others.

You're barkin' up the wrong tree. Are you intimating that we owe you something? Why?

Many of the vets on this Forum have spent untold time posting helpful info to newbies on a wide range of topics.

Are you just too lazy to use the search function, or you're looking for some type of a "blueprint" without making your bones?

I can see the point here, especially since things often change in this industry (leads, opportunities). Someone (new) comes on board and doesn't know what was covered two months or two years ago so they ask questions.

It opens up a new (fresh) discussion. I don't feel that's a bad thing, and if you don't want to respond, you don't have to.

Also it's not necessarily a bad thing that a veteran tells you to do a search because many rookies are unaware of that feature (I was), and it's very beneficial to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Insurance Trade School

The System that can not fail - patent pending of course

The agent (you) buy 100 leads a week for 700.00

80% are good so total is 560.00

You call leads vigorously for 10 days convert 1/10 good leads for avg of 3000 AV sale (unfiltered for age)

That means 8 sales * 3000 = 24,000 AV

at 20% avg first year commission = 4800.00 (75%) 1 year persistency = 3600 wk (50) = 180,000 a year - expenses of 28,000 and you just made $152,000 a year

Double the lead buys or increase closing, referrals, cross sales, or per sale average and ytou would probably be Obama Rich

Class dismissed

Back