What's the Cheapest Health insurance?

Angel Guevara

Hello All,

I prefer not to get health insurance but I want to protect my Real estate property. If I end up going to the hospital I’m sure the bills would we excessive. I don’t want to lose my home over hospital bills.

Is there a certain kind of liability insurance that would protect my home if I go to the hospital? I live in Arizona, young and healthy. Obama care cost to much. Anything cheaper?

Thank you very much
Angel

What's the cheapest health insurance?

There is no such thing as cheap health insurance.

The less you pay in premiums, the more you pay out of pocket (co-payments, co-insurance, and deductibles).

The more you pay in premiums, the less you pay out of pocket (co-payments, co-insurance, and deductibles).

Is there a certain kind of liability insurance that would protect my home if I go to the hospital?

The best way to protect your home (and other assets) if you go to the hospital is to have plenty of money in the bank to tide you over during emergencies.

When I had my rentals back in the 1980s I kept a $10,000 slush fund for down time and repairs. I had health insurance through my job so hospitalization wasn't a concern. If I had rentals today I'd want to double or triple that ($20,000 or $30,000). If you don't have health insurance I suggest a $50,000 emergency fund.

Back