What's the latest insurance gossip

Yes they are, but FEX has Tranny and MOFO through Winders, who's now with EFES....this does get confusing. :goofy::wacko:

Tim is a top notch guy. Even though some of the forum mafia have always made a full time job out of smearing him with their “private messages.” But no we didn’t follow him.

We have moved several contracts around lately and have more ongoing. But none of it is over any issues with anyone. Just growing and have new opportunities.

Were they not under Winders when he was at EFES before he moved YIG before he moved to EFES? :confused: Do they travel with him?

images

Not that it matters but Travis was at EFES. Tim was one of his agents under him. I wasn’t with them at all in those days. I was an independent guy out there doing my price per 1000 thing.

We spend our whole lives getting wisdom. But then we get old. I would love to turn back the clock but keep the knowledge.

Well said.

Our goal should be now to pass that wisdom along to others...:yes:

Oh... I would have invested $1000 in Walmart when it fist went public... ;)

My big miss was Harley Davidson. I was in the motorcycle industry when they were trying to turn that company around and offered their initial stock offering. They were pitching it in ads in the trade magazines for all of us to buy in and save Harley. We were all too smart for that. HD was considered to be on life support at that time.

Opps! Didn't see that coming. A lot of people made bank.

Back