What's the Most You've Insured Something For?

I had a 10yr/100k term case where the carrier AND the client made so many errors (in processing and in judgement) that the financial advisor and I figured we made less than minimum wage placing it (due to time spent).

Not the smallest amount someone has insured but certainly one of the smallest rewards....

I had a 10yr/100k term case where the carrier AND the client made so many errors (in processing and in judgement) that the financial advisor and I figured we made less than minimum wage placing it (due to time spent).

Not the smallest amount someone has insured but certainly one of the smallest rewards....

Thank you for sharing. Can you expand any on what caused all the problems and how it all could have been prevented?

Thank you for sharing. Can you expand any on what caused all the problems and how it all could have been prevented?

Prevented? I am not sure....the client wasn't forthright on their application, the carrier was buried due to a rate change, additional medical diagnostics on the client needed to be completed (and they took their time in doing so) and to top it off, we had a commercial lender breathing down our necks. Not good...

Senior Advisor Indiana bought insurance on one of his body parts (if you get my drift). That's the smallest policy EVER written.

Rick
Must have needed the insurance for a clinical trial he signed up for involving a new experimental male enhancement drug.

well, I am working on a 10 yr term life policy with a fairly young guy with a 10k face value. I should gross about 7-8 bucks per month as earned! B4 to long I will make the bigtime!

Back