What's the Most You've Insured Something For?

When I was captive, I had a woman come in and ask if i could insure her implants!

Was caught off guard and said no damnit, should have yes, we have to submit pictures, but I completely missed that opportunity

When I was captive, I had a woman come in and ask if i could insure her implants!

Was caught off guard and said no damnit, should have yes, we have to submit pictures, but I completely missed that opportunity

LOL Would have been worth a free assessment at least you could have pointed her in the right direction.

I had a client( now friend of mine :) that had me write her a $1,000,000 whole life policy. the monthly premium was $2800.

timmyl777 said:
I had a client( now friend of mine :) that had me write her a $1,000,000 whole life policy. the monthly premium was $2800.

She would be my friend too if I was getting that commission. She could call me whatever the hell she felt like.

Wrote about my largest one in another post. Term life on a 65 and 66 year old. Premium was around 34,000 per year. Just placed them both past couple of weeks. :)

Insurance-Guy said:
Wrote about my largest one in another post. Term life on a 65 and 66 year old. Premium was around 34,000 per year. Just placed them both past couple of weeks. :)

That's not bad. One of these days you will be able to write larger policies. ;)

Back