What's UP ( One Policy for All )

kirsh

I ask one simply question if there a company that would write all my insurance policies and all you guys clam up,125 of you looked at the question doesn't anyone idea ,suggestion, Co. to call ,Any help would be great.

I ask one simply question if there a company that would write all my insurance policies and all you guys clam up,125 of you looked at the question doesn't anyone idea ,suggestion, Co. to call ,Any help would be great.

would help if we knew what you meant by "all my insurance policies".. Life, health, P&C? .. Alos are you asking as an agent or a consumer?

Most agents can take care of writing all of your policies, though it is doubtful that it would all be through a single carrier.

I don't work in New Jersey (not licensed there) so I don't have a number for you to call.

Dan

Thank you all that replied, but the question was,I own rental properties,a home ,cars , boat,I have so many dis- jointed insurance company policies flood policy, lia. fire, umbrella I was wondering is there a company that will write all my policies so I can write out one check per month. I do not need life or health insurance......Thanks again Kirsh NJ.:D:D:D

Sure, 1 company will write most of all of that, but you will probaly pay thru the nose for some of the products..

No one company will have great rates on each item you are talking about

You could try to simplify by combining some of your policies under one company -- they usually offer discounts for multiple policies (e.g. home + auto).

But you shouldn't try to combine them all with one company. What happens if that company goes kaput? Instead of one or two things being (temporarily) uninsured, you've exposed yourself to everything you own being uninsured.

Less dramatic reason -- no one insurer (AFAIK) is going to give the cheapest rates on everything. So putting everything under one roof might cost you a TON.

Have you considered auto-debit if you hate writing checks?

Back