When is the best time to switch someone

Bro, once again, we know this. And you’re not here giving insurance advice. If you’re going to keep posting so often, maybe put it at the end of your posts.

Better yet, put it in your one sentence user description.
Caveat, not an agent.

I'm not going to stop putting that in most of my posts. It's a matter of ethics, if nothing else. I am not accountable to you for the structure of my posts.

If you don't like that, click on your user name in the upper right hand corner of the screen and scroll down the right column to ignoring. you can take it from there.

And Note: I have not changed my one sentence user description for at least 3 years, maybe as much as 4 years. If you can't be bothered to read it, what makes you think anyone else will make the effort to do so?

Caveat, not an agent.

I'm not going to stop putting that in most of my posts. It's a matter of ethics, if nothing else. I am not accountable to you for the structure of my posts.

If you don't like that, click on your user name in the upper right hand corner of the screen and scroll down the right column to ignoring. you can take it from there.

And Note: I have not changed my one sentence user description for at least 3 years, maybe as much as 4 years. If you can't be bothered to read it, what makes you think anyone else will make the effort to do so?
LD, you know I'm a fan.......but sometimes you're like a dog with a bone. :laugh:

LD, you know I'm a fan.......but sometimes you're like a dog with a bone. :laugh:
He's probably OCD. Or ACDC or some of those letters. Don't know and don't care.

He knows more about medicare than plenty of the agents on here that have a license.

Having a license doesn't mean a damn thing. Knowing how to use one is the thing.

Caveat. Got a license. Know how to use it. And I like LD's posts.

Caveat, not an agent.

Sorry to disappoint. Both your scenarios are examples of Insurance Fraud caused by Material Misrepresentation on the application.
Are you an attorney? Maybe disclose that as a caveat, too. The words you’re saying don’t mean what you think they mean.

Are you an attorney? Maybe disclose that as a caveat, too. The words you’re saying don’t mean what you think they mean.
Me thinks he is trying to get a class action lawsuit going. Maybe trying to take down select quote and e health for the millions of application fraud they have committed.

Me thinks he is trying to get a class action lawsuit going. Maybe trying to take down select quote and e health for the millions of application fraud they have committed.
Wouldn’t that be nice? All CMS has to do is hold ONE carrier accountable for the misconduct of brokers who sell their plans. Watch the rest of the carriers immediately fall into line. No one wants to be suspended from enrollment.

But CMS is incapable of holding carriers accountable. They are terrible. Why have rules if they’re not going to be enforced?

Wouldn’t that be nice? All CMS has to do is hold ONE carrier accountable for the misconduct of brokers who sell their plans. Watch the rest of the carriers immediately fall into line. No one wants to be suspended from enrollment.

But CMS is incapable of holding carriers accountable. They are terrible. Why have rules if they’re not going to be enforced?
I think LD is the person we have been waiting for to hold the carriers accountable. I mean why would someone come on here that isn’t an agent and have caveat’s if they weren’t trying to take down the carriers? This guy is obviously doing research to sue and hold them accountable.

Back