When Looking for (or Posting) a New Job in the Biz...?

lifeagentpa

... where do you turn, online, if you're a producer, and where do you post, if you're an Agency owner?

It seems that Craigslist and Backpage have become overrun with ads, and it's very difficult to stand out unless you are on the $25+ per post cities for Craigslist. It's almost not even worth posting in the free cities, anymore.

I ask because I am rebuilding an Agency (leaving current IMO, and can't take team with me :mad:) and am looking for people in MANY metro areas, not MANY people in just a couple of cities, as I want Agents to be able to *truly* own their territory, without having to drive 50+ miles each way every day.

This is why over-spending for some of the larger on-line job/resume sites isn't worthwhile for me.

Thanks in advance for your help, and please let me know if I can clarify any points.:)

Craigslist and I network at various IBA, PIA, WIAA, etc functions. I also let all of the marketing reps for the various companies and wholesalers I work with that I am looking for a certain type of producer, account manager or CSR. The only way to get in front of top producers and agency owners that are considering selling is to become active in agent associations and meet a lot of agents. It is just like the sales process.

If you are looking to market to direct writers that might want to escape to the indy side of the business... you can post on the various Farmers/Allstate agent associations websites.

Back